Monday, September 17, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge!

Hey!

I'm going to start my 31 Day Challenge! Seems like plenty of people are doing it now and it looks plenty of fun so I'm going to do it as well!! A year ago when I just started doing nail art, the 31 Day Challenge just started and it was absolutely wild! Everyone came up with crazy designs! The challenge started my habit of checking for nail updates everyday without fail, since it was a full month of frantic posting. 

I won't be posting every single day, but I hope to post every other day. School just started and I'll still be working for the first few months, so it'll be quite busy. Better busy than doing nothing right? 

This is the 31 Day Challenge. This pic was taken from ChalkBoardNails. She's doing her challenge now and her designs are so awesome!! Check hers out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment